Thursday, April 12, 2012

12.04.2008 to 12.04.2012

12.04.2008, I like to remember the day because I joined at Ghashful that day. It was really hard; hard to endure, hard to manage, hard to take pressure.

Of course there was no pressure from any corner to me to seek or get a job, it was my own attempt. It was my first application for job. Excited to face the written interview; it was excellent. After that the VIVA; was charming and the ultimate result was the 12.04.2008- joining at Ghashful

I like Ghashful. I love the environment of Ghashful. I prefer to continue at Ghashful.

I joined at Ghashful as the Branch Manager of West Madarbari branch 04. Tutul Kumar Das was my first boss; a superb, energetic and enthusiastic one. My colleague were Md. Nur Hossain, Md. Nizam Uddin, Rupta Mutsuddy, Taiba Begum, Dilruba Sultana, Morjina Begum, Ronjona Braua, Lucky Chowdhury, Md. Jasim Uddin, Sindhu Das and Abdur Rahim. Tanks to them, they were all cooperative, senior at age, at job length as well.


Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment