Sunday, November 27, 2016

Classroom Instructions (Part- 01)

At first I like to express my gratitude to Mr. Touhid Hasan, Teacher Trainer, NAEM. He is one of my favorite teachers. Here I am going to share some Classroom Instructions and I collected them from Mr. Touhid Hasan in the ELT training course. He is so nice that he tried to provide us everything available  in him to enrich us. 

Well, Classroom Instructions are very much essential for a teacher, especially for an English teacher. Without proper Classroom Instructions, it is quite impossible for a teacher to conduct a class successfully. 


01
দল তৈরি কর
Make group, please. / Get into groups, please.
02
সঙ্গীর সাথে কাজ কর
Work with your partner, please.
03
মন দিয়ে শোন / আমার কথা শোন
Listen to me, please. / Pay attention, please.
04
কাজ বন্ধ কর
Stop working, please.
05
এটা ইংরেজিতে বল
Tell it in English, please.
06
উঠে দাঁড়াও
Stand up, please.
07
জোরে পড়
Read loudly, please.
08
চুপ কর
Keep silent, please. / Keep quiet, please.
09
বই বন্ধ কর
Close your book, please.
10
বইটা খোল
Open your book, please.

# Please Wait for Part- 02

facebook এ আমি



Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment