Sunday, September 3, 2017

Write an application to your Headmaster for a testimonial.

Question:
Think that you are Manik/Monika of Comilla Zilla School. You have passed the J.S.C. Examination with credit. As you want to get yourself admitted into a renowned high school in Ctg., you need a testimonial. Now write an application to your H.M. for a testimonial.

Answer:

April 21, 2017

The Headmaster
Comilla Zilla School
Comilla

Subject: Prayer for a testimonial.

Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I have passed the J.S.C examination from your school this year. I got GPA- 5. Now, following the decision of my family, I want to get myself admitted into a high school in Chittagong and so I need a testimonial from you.

Hence, I would like to request that you would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial referring my character, my academic records, and other activities during the years of my study in your institute and oblige thereby.

 
Sincerely yours
Manik

Post Comment

3 comments:

  1. Sir it would be better if you could post the e-mail your school praying for the membership of English language club

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

    ReplyDelete